Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pyrotechnics (continued)

My last blog about fireworks seemed to be of great interest so I think that i'm going to write about more.  I recently signed up for Skylighter. Each week, they email me a new project.  I recently made an improvised arial shell with: a reinforced Pringles can, a model rocket engine, some homemade explosive, and a hollow paper ball.  This is only one of the things that i got from their newsletter.  They will send you the actual instructions on how to make them after you purchase the kits.  I use all homemade explosives, so most of these I cant do, but if you're careful, you can!  Here are the links with all the pictures, explanations, and explosives. Introduction to Shells.  Plasma Cutter Fountain!  3 Inch Shells  Ghost Mine. 
Colored Fire   Liquid Fireballs   Everything About Rockets  Stinger Missile 
Black Powder Rocket  Now go and be a good pyro, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment